about me

My name is Joseph garcia im 14 years old i am a very musical person, i play guitar, and i play video games as a co founder to an official gaming group called: the pandaclan

Friday, December 16, 2016




                                                   Class Evaluation

           Some things i enjoyed about this class was the way academics were taught through spiritual lessons about life and people's stories showing determination, persistence, obedience,  and responsibilities. i also like that a level of personal connection is met between student and teacher. as well as a hint emotional health lessons were involved in said class.

             I did not like the way we did not get more involved with the basic functionalities of a computer. I also might add that instead of computer science this class was more focused on depicting religious and spiritual quotes and lessons.

             My single recommendation for this class is to focus more on teaching more complex computer techniques that may help us in our future where it may be needed.


             Learning simple but effective techniques that can help me better understand the basics of a computer was the highlight of the class for me.


               I honestly think that there was definitely room for improvement when it came to my general performance.


               Yes I am because I am determined to prevail in life and succeed in pursuing my goals.


              I am because I keep CTR in consideration when i make a decision in my life.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment